Re: [fukuoka_farming] As oil prices surge, a village cycles and car-pools the way out

  • madhav chowdhary
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2008
      Solar / Wind Charging of Battery operated vehicle is good option in future for the farm sector.
      All the existing vehicles can be converted to battery operated vehicles by replacing the engine with electric motor and adding sufficient batteries.
      This is very good option for local operation, short distance (100 km in one charge).
      Even battery operated small tractors is good options.