Internship opportunities?

  • aswanson25
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 28 3:10 PM
      Hi,

      Is there a farm that has successfully followed Fukuoka's methods that
      accepts interns through WOOF or independently? I am looking to start a
      farm and would like to get first hand experience before utilizing it on
      a full scale. Thanks!

      Alex
    • Raju Titus
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 29 1:36 AM
        Dear friend,
        We are in India doing Natural way of farming since last 22 years. We
        can help you as per our knowledge .Please let us know where are
        living, what you want to grow in how many acres.
        Thanks
        Raju Titus

        On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 4:10 AM, aswanson25 <aswanson25@...> wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Is there a farm that has successfully followed Fukuoka's methods that
        > accepts interns through WOOF or independently? I am looking to start a
        > farm and would like to get first hand experience before utilizing it on
        > a full scale. Thanks!
        >
        > Alex

      • madhav chowdhary
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 29 1:39 AM
          hi,
          I will be interested.
          Please let me know how to proceed.
          Regards.
          Madhav Chowdhary

          On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 4:10 AM, aswanson25 <aswanson25@gmail. com> wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > Is there a farm that has successfully followed Fukuoka's methods that
          > accepts interns through WOOF or independently? I am looking to start a
          > farm and would like to get first hand experience before utilizing it on
          > a full scale. Thanks!
          >
          > Alex

          From Chandigarh to Chennai - find friends all over India. Go to http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/citygroups/

        • Alex Swanson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 29 4:38 PM
            Hi,

            I am looking to farm in the western United States, perhaps on 20 acres but
            possibly only using 5 for crops. I plan on growing fruits, vegetables, nuts,
            grains and mushrooms. How has the natural farming compared to biodynamics in
            India? Thank you for replying.

            Alex

            On 6/29/08, Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...> wrote:

            > Dear friend,
            > We are in India doing Natural way of farming since last 22 years. We
            > can help you as per our knowledge .Please let us know where are
            > living, what you want to grow in how many acres.
            > Thanks
            > Raju Titus
            >
            > On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 4:10 AM, aswanson25 <aswanson25@...<aswanson25%40gmail.com>>
            > wrote:
            > > Hi,
            > >
            > > Is there a farm that has successfully followed Fukuoka's methods that
            > > accepts interns through WOOF or independently? I am looking to start a
            > > farm and would like to get first hand experience before utilizing it on
            > > a full scale. Thanks!
            > >
            > > Alex

          • Raju Titus
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 29 6:05 PM
              Dear friend,
              Where are you living and in how many acres you want to grow and what ?
              Raju

              On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 2:39 PM, madhav chowdhary
              <madhav_chowdhary@...> wrote:
              > hi,
              > I will be interested.
              > Please let me know how to proceed.
              > Regards.
              > Madhav Chowdhary

            • aswanson25
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 30 8:15 AM

                --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "Raju Titus" <rajuktitus@...>
                wrote:

                > Dear friend,
                > We are in India doing Natural way of farming since last 22 years. We
                > can help you as per our knowledge .Please let us know where are
                > living, what you want to grow in how many acres.
                > Thanks
                > Raju Titus
                >
                > On Sun, Jun 29, 2008 at 4:10 AM, aswanson25 <aswanson25@...> wrote:
                > > Hi,
                > >
                > > Is there a farm that has successfully followed Fukuoka's methods
                that
                > > accepts interns through WOOF or independently? I am looking to
                start a
                > > farm and would like to get first hand experience before utilizing
                it on
                > > a full scale. Thanks!
                > >
                > > Alex

              • Raju Titus
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 30 11:47 PM
                  Dear friend,
                  So many farmers in America doing no till farming in the cover of crop
                  residues .It is near to natural farming if they are doing it without
                  chemicals.Biodynamic way of agriculture may be good if done without
                  tilling.Basic thing in natural farming is zero tillage.
                  Raju