Re:natural farming farms

  • ry12an16
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2008
      Try herbana farm in the Philippines its promote natural farming they
      are accepting apprentice.

      http://www.herbanafarm.com/Herbana2/Apprenticeship_Program.htm

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, JSENT <wegrow4@...> wrote:

      > "My question
      >
      > here is are there any active farms in the world that take
      >
      > interns/volunteers/ students to live and learn natural farming on the
      >
      > land. Thanks so much for forming this group. Cheers.
      >

      > Colin James Ewan"
      >

      > Greetings, Colin,
      > I'm in Central Illinois (2 hours south of Chicago) and am always
      looking for help in my low-tech, chemical free garden. You can read a
      bit about my place here: www.grandprairiefood.com or email if you have
      questions. Room, board, education and some pay in exchange for garden
      and farm help. A short stay or long stay can be arranged.