Re:natural farming farms

  • karoubas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2008
      Hello Colin
      if you are interested you should talk to Panos Manikis - see
      www.naturalfarming.us - for photos and his number
      Its an active natural farm based exclusively on Fukuoka's principles -
      that is also very active in reforestation efforts - i hope it helps

      Kostas

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, JSENT <wegrow4@...> wrote:

      > "My question
      >
      > here is are there any active farms in the world that take
      >
      > interns/volunteers/ students to live and learn natural farming on the
      >
      > land. Thanks so much for forming this group. Cheers.
      >

      > Colin James Ewan"
      >

      > Greetings, Colin,
      > I'm in Central Illinois (2 hours south of Chicago) and am always
      looking for help in my low-tech, chemical free garden. You can read a
      bit about my place here: www.grandprairiefood.com or email if you have
      questions. Room, board, education and some pay in exchange for garden
      and farm help. A short stay or long stay can be arranged.

      > Kind regards,
      >
      > jake

    • ry12an16
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 24, 2008
        Try herbana farm in the Philippines its promote natural farming they
        are accepting apprentice.

        http://www.herbanafarm.com/Herbana2/Apprenticeship_Program.htm