Re: Fukuoka Farming in India

  • sohdedar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 17, 2008
      Hi Daniel,
      Good to hear from you.
      I have around 40 acres of land in Ooty. It was an old tea estate. I
      uprooted a portion of the tea and stared growing all types of
      vegetables there... from potatoes to carrots to exotics like
      red/yellow bell peppers, brocolli, ice berg lettice etc.
      Facing a lot of problems as the the condition of the soil has to be
      changed... Need some advise on that
      Let me know what type of vegetables and quantities that are in
      demand in Mumbai.
      Look forward to hearing from you.
      Cheers
      Sanjay
      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "arthur481947"
      <arthur481947@...> wrote:

      > Hi Sanjay,
      >
      > I am Daniel Reuben a farmer from India, presently in Israel.
      >
      > Please tell me how much farm you have? And, what are you growing
      there
      > at the moment? Ooty is a lovely place and weather is most suitable
      for
      > growing exotic vegetables. Soil is having plenty of humus and good
      for
      > organic farming.
      >
      > You grow and I will sale it in Mumbai. I have extensive marketing
      > network for vegetables in Mumbai.
      >
      > Good luck and hope to hear from you
      >
      > Daniel

    • juan lopez perezoso
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 18, 2008
        -Hello, i live in spain and at the moment i´m reading introduction to a green filosophy, so i´m inexpert.

      • juan lopez perezoso
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 18, 2008
          I only grow tomatoes and sunflowers, at the moment i just starting.

          ---