Fukuoka Farming in India

  • sohdedar
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 15, 2008
      Hi,
      I have recently joined this group.
      I have a farm in a Hill station in India called Ooty.
      I am interested to know more and share information about fukuoka
      methods of farming.
      I would request all other members from everywhere and specially from
      India to contact me and share their experiences.
      Thx
      Sanjay Ohdedar
    • arthur481947
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16, 2008
        Hi Sanjay,

        I am Daniel Reuben a farmer from India, presently in Israel.

        Please tell me how much farm you have? And, what are you growing there
        at the moment? Ooty is a lovely place and weather is most suitable for
        growing exotic vegetables. Soil is having plenty of humus and good for
        organic farming.

        You grow and I will sale it in Mumbai. I have extensive marketing
        network for vegetables in Mumbai.

        Good luck and hope to hear from you

        Daniel
      • sohdedar
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 17, 2008
          Hi Daniel,
          Good to hear from you.
          I have around 40 acres of land in Ooty. It was an old tea estate. I
          uprooted a portion of the tea and stared growing all types of
          vegetables there... from potatoes to carrots to exotics like
          red/yellow bell peppers, brocolli, ice berg lettice etc.
          Facing a lot of problems as the the condition of the soil has to be
          changed... Need some advise on that
          Let me know what type of vegetables and quantities that are in
          demand in Mumbai.
          Look forward to hearing from you.
          Cheers
          Sanjay
          --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "arthur481947"
          <arthur481947@...> wrote:

          > Hi Sanjay,
          >
          > I am Daniel Reuben a farmer from India, presently in Israel.
          >
          > Please tell me how much farm you have? And, what are you growing
          there
          > at the moment? Ooty is a lovely place and weather is most suitable
          for
          > growing exotic vegetables. Soil is having plenty of humus and good
          for
          > organic farming.
          >
          > You grow and I will sale it in Mumbai. I have extensive marketing
          > network for vegetables in Mumbai.
          >
          > Good luck and hope to hear from you
          >
          > Daniel

        • juan lopez perezoso
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 18, 2008
            -Hello, i live in spain and at the moment i´m reading introduction to a green filosophy, so i´m inexpert.

          • juan lopez perezoso
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 18, 2008
              I only grow tomatoes and sunflowers, at the moment i just starting.

              ---