Re: [fukuoka_farming] Clover seeds

  • Nandan Palaparambil
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2008
      Hi,

      Does clover grow in southern part of India?

      Regards,
      Nandan

      Asit Sahu <asitsahu@...> wrote: Hello All,

      From where can I get clover seeds in India?

      Asit Sahu
      Editor, Rainwater Digest
      http://www.rwhdigest.com/

    • JSENT
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2008
        Normally wouldn't mention it in this forum but since you asked...

        I've been selling medium red, dutch white and alsike clover on ebay for a couple years now. Can also get mammoth and ladino. freedomsurvival.com or email me direct wegrow4@...

        I use it quite a bit in my low-tech market garden (garden blog: www.grandprairiefood.com).

        cheers, jake

        >" I would appreciate knowing a source in the U.S.A.

        John Franz