Re: [fukuoka_farming] Clover seeds

  • Nicholas Pierotti
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2008
      General Feed & Seed Co

      (831) 476-5344
      1900 Commercial Way # B
      Santa Cruz, CA 95065

      They have the best white clover seed in the USA.

      Nick

      On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 13:55:34 -0400, john wrote
      > I would appreciate knowing a source in the U.S.A.
      >
      > John Franz
      >
      > On Jun 7, 2008, at 3:25 AM, Asit Sahu wrote:
      >
      > > Hello All,
      > >
      > > From where can I get clover seeds in India?
      > >
      > > Asit Sahu
      > > Editor, Rainwater Digest
      > > http://www.rwhdigest.com/

    • Nandan Palaparambil
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 8, 2008
        Hi,

        Does clover grow in southern part of India?

        Regards,
        Nandan

        Asit Sahu <asitsahu@...> wrote: Hello All,

        From where can I get clover seeds in India?

        Asit Sahu
        Editor, Rainwater Digest
        http://www.rwhdigest.com/

      • JSENT
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2008
          Normally wouldn't mention it in this forum but since you asked...

          I've been selling medium red, dutch white and alsike clover on ebay for a couple years now. Can also get mammoth and ladino. freedomsurvival.com or email me direct wegrow4@...

          I use it quite a bit in my low-tech market garden (garden blog: www.grandprairiefood.com).

          cheers, jake