Re: [fukuoka_farming] Clover seeds

  • john
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2008
      I would appreciate knowing a source in the U.S.A.

      John Franz

      On Jun 7, 2008, at 3:25 AM, Asit Sahu wrote:

      > Hello All,
      >
      > From where can I get clover seeds in India?
      >
      > Asit Sahu
      > Editor, Rainwater Digest
      > http://www.rwhdigest.com/

    • Nicholas Pierotti
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2008
        General Feed & Seed Co

        (831) 476-5344
        1900 Commercial Way # B
        Santa Cruz, CA 95065

        They have the best white clover seed in the USA.

        Nick

        On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 13:55:34 -0400, john wrote
        > I would appreciate knowing a source in the U.S.A.
        >
        > John Franz
        >
        > On Jun 7, 2008, at 3:25 AM, Asit Sahu wrote:
        >
        > > Hello All,
        > >
        > > From where can I get clover seeds in India?
        > >
        > > Asit Sahu
        > > Editor, Rainwater Digest
        > > http://www.rwhdigest.com/

      • Nandan Palaparambil
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 8, 2008
          Hi,

          Does clover grow in southern part of India?

          Regards,
          Nandan

          Asit Sahu <asitsahu@...> wrote: Hello All,

          From where can I get clover seeds in India?

          Asit Sahu
          Editor, Rainwater Digest
          http://www.rwhdigest.com/

        • JSENT
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8, 2008
            Normally wouldn't mention it in this forum but since you asked...

            I've been selling medium red, dutch white and alsike clover on ebay for a couple years now. Can also get mammoth and ladino. freedomsurvival.com or email me direct wegrow4@...

            I use it quite a bit in my low-tech market garden (garden blog: www.grandprairiefood.com).

            cheers, jake