Clover seeds

  • Asit Sahu
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2008
      Hello All,

      From where can I get clover seeds in India?

      Asit Sahu
      Editor, Rainwater Digest
      http://www.rwhdigest.com/
    • john
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2008
        I would appreciate knowing a source in the U.S.A.

        John Franz

        On Jun 7, 2008, at 3:25 AM, Asit Sahu wrote:

        > Hello All,
        >
        > From where can I get clover seeds in India?
        >
        > Asit Sahu
        > Editor, Rainwater Digest
        > http://www.rwhdigest.com/

      • Nicholas Pierotti
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2008
          General Feed & Seed Co

          (831) 476-5344
          1900 Commercial Way # B
          Santa Cruz, CA 95065

          They have the best white clover seed in the USA.

          Nick

          On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 13:55:34 -0400, john wrote
          > I would appreciate knowing a source in the U.S.A.
          >
          > John Franz
          >
          > On Jun 7, 2008, at 3:25 AM, Asit Sahu wrote:
          >
          > > Hello All,
          > >
          > > From where can I get clover seeds in India?
          > >
          > > Asit Sahu
          > > Editor, Rainwater Digest
          > > http://www.rwhdigest.com/

        • Nandan Palaparambil
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 8, 2008
            Hi,

            Does clover grow in southern part of India?

            Regards,
            Nandan

            Asit Sahu <asitsahu@...> wrote: Hello All,

            From where can I get clover seeds in India?

            Asit Sahu
            Editor, Rainwater Digest
            http://www.rwhdigest.com/

          • JSENT
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 8, 2008
              Normally wouldn't mention it in this forum but since you asked...

              I've been selling medium red, dutch white and alsike clover on ebay for a couple years now. Can also get mammoth and ladino. freedomsurvival.com or email me direct wegrow4@...

              I use it quite a bit in my low-tech market garden (garden blog: www.grandprairiefood.com).

              cheers, jake