Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: White Clover Seeds

  • Berin Erturk
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
      You seem to have come to the same conclusion as I did concerning the three plants to grow the Fukoka style- wheat-sesame-clover. As you have probably noticed, he waters the field once to weaken the clover and let the summer crop come up. I could not find a solution to this problem since with so much watering sesame seeds would have rotten as well . But your experience shows that with some manual work it can be done.
      Thank you for sharing your experience with us and please continue to do so. Good luck with winter wheat! (using more wheat seeds than you normally would might help)
      Berin Erturk