Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: thoughts and update

  • burt levy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2002
      -Hi I also live in N. Calif., Chico. I was wondering
      where you live around. It sounds like the north coast.
      Calif. is so diverse in it's topography and climates.
      I was in Laytonville at the Hog farm for a show. It
      was about 90 degrees. I then drove the approximately
      one hour to get to Mendocino. It was foggy and 65.
      Also in winter it could be cloudy and cool in Chico,
      and at the same time only ten miles away it can be
      snowing. It brings up the importance of micro climates
      of a particular area.-- blugra <did_not@...>

      Do You Yahoo!?