Re: FAMINE in the U.S.

  • honoraholmes
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2008
      This kind of thing is sad. I can't possibly take seriously the website
      of any group claiming that the entire Roman Catholic Church conspired
      to steal billions from their members by insisting that they all HAD to
      have statues of St Christopher on the dashboards of their car. *rolls
      eyes* And as usual the "proof" is that history and everyone KNOWS this
      is true but then there is nothing to actually substantiate the claims.

      I know I am basically a lurker here. But I am enjoying the messages
      immensely. My family and I recently bought our acre just outside the
      city and I am gleaning what I can to make this acre great by helping
      to improve the health of the soil and grow for both beauty and food
      for my family. Messages like this however are just not helpful and
      don't seem relevant to Fukuoka or growing food to me.

      Marcella

      --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "sarah_ann_g19"