FAMINE in the U.S.

  • sarah_ann_g19
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2008
      A silent famine is sweeping our globe! If you see it
      as necessary, as I do, you might want to start taking steps
      toward protecting your family from this situation ahead.

      http://www.theamericannightmare.org/FOOD_SHORTAGE__BBG415.html
    • honoraholmes
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2008
        This kind of thing is sad. I can't possibly take seriously the website
        of any group claiming that the entire Roman Catholic Church conspired
        to steal billions from their members by insisting that they all HAD to
        have statues of St Christopher on the dashboards of their car. *rolls
        eyes* And as usual the "proof" is that history and everyone KNOWS this
        is true but then there is nothing to actually substantiate the claims.

        I know I am basically a lurker here. But I am enjoying the messages
        immensely. My family and I recently bought our acre just outside the
        city and I am gleaning what I can to make this acre great by helping
        to improve the health of the soil and grow for both beauty and food
        for my family. Messages like this however are just not helpful and
        don't seem relevant to Fukuoka or growing food to me.

        Marcella

        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "sarah_ann_g19"