RE: [fukuoka_farming] Acacia Seeds

  • Jason Stewart
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2008
      This depends very much on which species of Acacia and the location of it growing, as there are on my continent Australia alone, over 900 species.
      Can you find out what species or even take some photos, we can work out the likely season for ripe seed and flowering.
      Cheers,
      Jase.

      www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail