RE: [fukuoka_farming] Re: advice on how to turn a lawn into a veggie garden

  • Golden Love
    Message 1 of 13 , May 3, 2008
      I have found that using cardboard encourages micro organisms and the health
      of soil. Where I have used cardboard and wood chips from tree companies in
      my area, the soil on these properties has been transformed. The mycelium
      that develops from mushrooms takes care of any toxins.

      Golden Love

      Love's Gardens

      "Your neighborhood solar-powered gardener" (TM)

      California Licensed Contractor C27 363672

      127 National St.

      Santa Cruz, CA 95060

      Phone (831) 471-9100

      Fax ( 831) 471-9200