thanks

  • Ray & Jenny
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2002
      Hi there, Thanks for the replies from & about NZ. Thanks also for the book
      recommedation of wholistic farming. I am on a different computer at the
      moment so can't recall everyones names. Some great discussion going on at
      the moment though.

      Ray
    • Cesca Beamish
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2004
        thanks to all who responded.
        its good to hear about other peoples variations of mulched raised beds
        I am in the process of wood chip mulching the pathways with pine chip -
        hoping for reduced weed germination
        I wish to aim to not buy in any fym. I have 13 ducks & chickens & lots of
        comfrey etc for compost.
        Do you remove your straw mulches to apply composts
        - apply it to transplanting holes
        - put it on top of 'old' beginning to rot down straw then a new layer on top

        hope you don't mind so many questions !
        thanks again
        Cesca