Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Starting with NF

  • Nandan Palaparambil
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 7, 2008
      Hi Dillion,

      I would like to talk to you on the NF experience. I
      will be able to use some of this, in my new land.
      Currently I am in Newark, California as part of my job
      and will be here for another 1 month.

      Let me know your contact number, I can give you a call
      over the weekend.

      My hotel number - 510.657.4600 Room number - 226

      Regards,
      Nandan