RE: [fukuoka_farming] to publishers of One Straw Revolution

  • Gil Teague
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2008
      Dear Michiyo,

      I am a small publisher of plant and gardening books in Sydney, Australia.

      Would you please send me your email so I can contact you directly about the
      books by Fukuoka san.

      My email is HYPERLINK "mailto:Florilegium@..."Florilegium@....

      I�d be very grateful for contact from you,

      Regards,

      Gil Teague

      _____