RE : Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Landrace Wheat Seed Sources

  • ITAN France
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 27, 2008
      Hi

      Thanks fo your few words.

      I think that the main difficulty for our friends: it is the lack of faith. As you say it, we have to keep trust in the nature. That is our most important message, our common point of view.

      Thank you again.

      Olivier
      President of the Natural Farming Institute.

      Bernhard Heuvel <bernhardundee@...> a écrit :
      Hi there.

      Take the available ressource and start your own breeding of true winter
      grains. A most interesting read
      is:

      http://www.sharebooks.ca/free_ebook_downloads.php?filename=ReturnToResistance.pdf

      Life is more flexible than we think. Especially when it comes to
      pedigree-breeding and genetics we need a new way of thinking.
      Take what you get and simply try. Life will work it out.

      Best regards and trust in nature,

      Bernhard

      Institut Technique d'Agriculture Naturelle
      73, rue de la paix
      78800 Houilles FRANCE