Invitation to view Raju's Picasa Web Album - HOW TO DO NATURAL FARMING( QUARTER ACER PROJECT)

  • Raju
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2008
      DEAR DIETER AND ALL,
      HERE ARE SOME PHOTOS SHOWING HOW TO START NATURAL FARMING.
      THANKS
      RAJU

      http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus/HOWTODONATURALFARMINGQUARTERACERPROJECT

    • Dieter Brand
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2008
        Dear Raju,

        Many thanks for your advice and for the pictures. My Internet access is
        too slow to download the pictures, but I will have a look at them as soon
        as I go to town the next time. I may have some more questions then.

        Dieter