Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re:Fukuoka on philosophy and science

  • Jamie Nicol
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 29, 2008
      Dear Group, I did start a group but its express purpose is seedballing, a
      small contribution to the Fukuoka inspired, Green Belt Southern Europe
      Project and, of course, Panos' work in Greece.

      I am hoping to start a 4 hectare (10 acre) farm through seedballs alone,
      beginning this autumn, and all are welcome to participate in this project
      located at Mas Franch, Catalunya, Spain.

      Please feel free to join the group if you are sincerely inspired by Fukuoka,
      do not join to discuss organic farming.

      http://groups.google.com/group/medNF

      Jamie
      Mas Franch