Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Mr. Fukuoka's family farm

  • burt levy
    Message 1 of 19 , Jul 2, 2002
      -While you are in Calif. since you will be in
      Sunnyvale you need to go into the Santa Cruz mountains
      and see some old growth redwoods. There are some in
      Big Basin Redwoods park, and Henry Cowel Redwoods.
      They are only about 40 miles from Sunnyvale.-

      http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
    • Carol
      Message 2 of 19 , Jul 2, 2002
        You can also take a very nice train ride through big redwoods at
        Roaring Camp / Big Trees. http://www.roaringcamp.com/maps.html

        Carol