Re: [fukuoka_farming] Happy Birthday Masanobu Fukuoka!

  • Dieter Brand
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
      Masanobu Fukuoka was born on February 2nd, 1913 in Aichi-ken,
      Japan. I searched the web in Japanese, but there don't seem to
      be any recent pictures.

      Dieter Brand
      Portugal

      Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...> wrote:
      Dear friend,
      Thank you very much for this information. How you got this
      news and how you inspired by him ? where he is living now. We wants to see
      his recent photo if possible.Please share few lines.
      Thanks
      Raju
      India