Re: [fukuoka_farming] Happy Birthday Masanobu Fukuoka!

  • Raju Titus
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
      Dear friend,
      Thank you very much for this information. How you got this
      news and how you inspired by him ? where he is living now. We wants to see
      his recent photo if possible.Please share few lines.
      Thanks
      Raju
      India

      On 2/2/08, jet.koten <jet.koten@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > He's 95 years old today!! Many happy returns.
      >
      > JET

    • Dieter Brand
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
        Masanobu Fukuoka was born on February 2nd, 1913 in Aichi-ken,
        Japan. I searched the web in Japanese, but there don't seem to
        be any recent pictures.

        Dieter Brand
        Portugal