Invitation to view Raju's Picasa Web Album - DABBA GAS STOVE

  • Raju
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2008
      DEAR FRIENDS,
      I MADE THIS STOVE IN HOME AND FOUND SUITABLE IN COOKING AND ROOM
      HEATING. PLEASE SEE AND COMMENT.
      RAJU
      INDIA

      http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus/DABBAGASSTOVE

    • parmbir
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, Raju <rajuktitus@...> wrote:

        > DEAR FRIENDS,
        > I MADE THIS STOVE IN HOME AND FOUND SUITABLE IN COOKING AND ROOM
        > HEATING. PLEASE SEE AND COMMENT.
        > RAJU
        > INDIA
        >
        > http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus/DABBAGASSTOVE

        Looks good but i fear for stabilty.Cooker may roll down with a little
        hit.Please explain the working in writing too.
      • Raju Titus
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008
          Dear friend,
          By adopting no till natural farming I found lot of woods available
          in farm, so we started using fire wood for our domestic use.
          Although we are addict to using gas my bio gas plant is not in working
          condition.Therefore I was thinking to repair i, but in searching in Internet
          I found this wood gas stove which made by Mr Reddy of Hyderabad. I tried it
          and found most suitable,and efficient.I can save up to 80% firewood. Before
          I was not worried about wood because it was in plenty we were burring wood
          for soil improvement. Now from this year we started little of wood sailing
          to poor people those are in very difficulty of fuel.They are getting grain
          but not getting fuel for cooking. We are also in need of some money. Second
          I found cutting of some branches is also essential for the growth of new
          seedlings.
          Wood gas is a very old technology, in the second world war people were
          running cars,trucks,tractors by this fuel.Generation of electricity is also
          possible with wood gas. Lot of information is available in Internet.
          Although there is no defect in Indian traditional "Chulha". We are using it
          since childhood. But in this generation where gas is seems to essential. I
          found best replacement.
          This stove runs on controlled air I put four holes in bottom for air for
          reduction of flame I can stop air by wooden stick. In certain temperature
          the gas is coming out of wood it burns without smoke.
          To start I burn some straw than put wooden chips and than wooden pieces in
          the beginning it starts with smoke and after few minutes it gives nice flame
          fully filled stove (about half kg wood) will give flame up to near about one
          hour.You can also feed continuous .Little shaking and cleaning of holes is
          required. The flame of wood gas is having more calorie.
          Now I am happy that I can easily found fuel from my garden not dependent
          on fossils fuel which is coming from very far from other country. I am very
          very thankful of Mr Tom and Mr Reddy.Although I am not in favour of using
          electricity and petrol.But any body can easily run car and produce
          electricity by wood and save earth.There is no pollution in wood gas.

          RajuTitus
          India

          On 2/2/08, parmbir <parm1245@...> wrote:

          > --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com<fukuoka_farming%40yahoogroups.com>,
          > Raju <rajuktitus@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > DEAR FRIENDS,
          > > I MADE THIS STOVE IN HOME AND FOUND SUITABLE IN COOKING AND ROOM
          > > HEATING. PLEASE SEE AND COMMENT.
          > > RAJU
          > > INDIA
          > >
          > > http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus/DABBAGASSTOVE

          > Looks good but i fear for stabilty.Cooker may roll down with a little
          > hit.Please explain the working in writing too.

        • adinsh1
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 18, 2008
            Dear Raju,
            Namaste!

            The stove doesn't produce smoke?
            But inside the tin must be a lot of smoke, due to inefficient
            burning.
            You mean that the smoke is ignited at the top part of the tin, where
            there is an abundance of oxygen?
            Please explain.

            Best Regards,
            Adin.

            --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "parmbir" <parm1245@...>

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 18, 2008
              Dear Partap ji,
              Namastey, Aap ab kaisey hain, lagta hai ab thorey thik
              hain.Main wood gas ke liye dhond raha tha mujhey yeh mila.Mainey try kiya
              acha kam karta hai.Per shuru main dhuan karta hai bad main wood gas ban ker
              jalti hai.Isey ander bhi rakh saktey hain.
              Waste wood ka sahi upyog hai.Trees bahut ho gaye hain ab ham lakri bech
              rahey hain,Achi amdani ho rahi hai.Karib 300-500 Rs average per day mil jata
              hai.Subabul bahut labh dey raha hai. Mera soch hai "Do nothing" trees ke
              sath thik hai. Main wood gas se bijali bananey ke barey main bhi soch raha
              hoon.
              Dabbey main ek bar lakri ke tukrey bher ker kerocin ya kagaj se jalney
              se shuru main dhuan uthta hai per jab lakri ka gas ban jata hai yeh bina
              ghuna blu flame se jalta hai. Anch kam ho janey per lakri ke tukery aur dal
              deney se turant blue flame ya bina dhun aag jalney lagti hai.Uper ke holes
              se oxygen milti hai. isliye yah uper mai jalta hai. Neechey ki anch se lakri
              ka gas banta hai. Ek khas temp. per lakri ka dhuna nahi hota vah seedey gas
              ban jati hai.Issey petri ki car chalai ja sakti hai aur bijlee bhi banai ja
              sakti hai.Adhik jankari ke liyiye "Wood gas"" ke nam se seach kijiyey. Isey
              mitti se bhi banaya ja sakta hai.Ham ise kam main ley rahey hain.Barik lakri
              bahut ikathi ho jati hai.Gober key kandey bhi is main jala saktey hain.
              Thanks
              Raju

              On 2/18/08, adinsh1 <adinsh1@...> wrote:

              > Dear Raju,
              > Namaste!
              >
              > The stove doesn't produce smoke?
              > But inside the tin must be a lot of smoke, due to inefficient
              > burning.
              > You mean that the smoke is ignited at the top part of the tin, where
              > there is an abundance of oxygen?
              > Please explain.
              >
              > Best Regards,
              > Adin.

              > "parmbir" <parm1245@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com<fukuoka_farming%40yahoogroups.com>,
              > Raju <rajuktitus@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > DEAR FRIENDS,
              > > > I MADE THIS STOVE IN HOME AND FOUND SUITABLE IN COOKING AND ROOM
              > > > HEATING. PLEASE SEE AND COMMENT.
              > > > RAJU
              > > > INDIA
              > > >
              > > > http://picasaweb.google.com/rajuktitus/DABBAGASSTOVE

              > > Looks good but i fear for stabilty.Cooker may roll down with a
              > little
              > > hit.Please explain the working in writing too.

            • Nakka Sai Bhaskar Reddy
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 19, 2008
                Dear Adin,

                Please see the link
                http://www.wikihow.com/Use-a-Woodgas-or-Smoke-Burner-Stove
                for finding some of the answers to your questions.

                Dr. N. Sai Bhaskar Reddy