Happy Birthday Masanobu Fukuoka!

  • jet.koten
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2008
      Hi,

      He's 95 years old today!! Many happy returns.

      JET
    • Raju Titus
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
        Dear friend,
        Thank you very much for this information. How you got this
        news and how you inspired by him ? where he is living now. We wants to see
        his recent photo if possible.Please share few lines.
        Thanks
        Raju
        India

        On 2/2/08, jet.koten <jet.koten@...> wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > He's 95 years old today!! Many happy returns.
        >
        > JET

      • Dieter Brand
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2008
          Masanobu Fukuoka was born on February 2nd, 1913 in Aichi-ken,
          Japan. I searched the web in Japanese, but there don't seem to
          be any recent pictures.

          Dieter Brand
          Portugal