  • Wendy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2002
      Hello,

      My name is Wendy and I just recently found out about this group.

      I have a fax no. and address for Mr. Fukuoka. Does anyone know if he does email?? I am trying to connect with him. I tried the fax thing. Next I will send a letter.

      Damon, Hi, if you meet him, would you mind asking him what the best way to connect with him would be?

      thanks to all,
      wendy