Re: [fukuoka_farming] Fukuoka Documentary & synergistic articles

  • Jack Finefroc
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2002
      I did find a distributor for One Straw Revolution, Natural Way of
      Farming, Road Back to Nature in the U.S.: Straw Revolution, PO Box 9109,
      Sante Fe, NM 87504. 509 984-2286 phone. 909 498- 7793 fax.
      info@.... The first book is $25.00 in paperback, and the
      other two are $30.00 in paperback. I wasn't charged any shipping.
      These are imported from India. Jack Finefrock.