Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re:PEACEFUL WORLD OF COEXISTENCE.

  • Sergio Montinola
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2008
      Dear Angie,

      Yes, there is nothing in this world that was not for a "purpose" ?

      All creation is perfect, it is Man that makes or destroys it including their own "purpose" in life ?

      Thanks to Fukuoka farming and its followers to have opened our eyes to all these "purposes" that we have all destroyed and missed in our lives.

      Lets keep up the good "purposes" and change our lives and help others to do likewise. Amen.

      Serge J. Montinola

      Angie Thompson <rockgandharva@...> wrote:
      Can I just say I am so greatful to know that other people see "weeds" as beautiful and nourishing and not as problems? It's so hard sometimes continually trying to convince people to live and let live in all aspects of life... it's nice to know there's others out there. Bless all of you !