Re: [fukuoka_farming] Invitation to view Raju's Picasa Web Album - NO-TILL FARMING

  • Gavin Venn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 10, 2008
      Dear Raju,

      I have land in North Spain. The land has not been cultivated for 10 years. Over the past 2 years I have simply cut the grasses and weeds and left it to compost on the fields. I would like to start growing some crops. The weed cover is very thick. Any advice?

      Best wishes,
      Gavin

      Raju Titus <rajuktitus@...> wrote: Dear friends,
      Thank you very much for viewing album.This is not my farm I collected these photos from internet,from different different farms to show that farmers adopting No till farming.
      Raju

      On 1/5/08, Anders Skarlind <Anders.Skalman@...> wrote:

      Thankyou Raju
      Very nice photos. Are they from your farm?
      The last photo shows drilling seeds into the soil. As I understand
      it, this can be a suitable compromise in many conditions even if it
      means working the soil a little.
      Regards
      Anders Skarlind