World seed supply vulnerable (was: US food ...)

  • Peter the
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      On Tue, 4 Dec 2007, Peter the wrote:

      | Just saw some of the history of the process conveniently summarized and
      | referenced:
      |
      | http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7529

      OK, the above is a backgrounder on the "Doomsday Seed Vault" in Svalbard.
      Seems the players are the ones featured in "Seeds of Destruction"
      [http://globalresearch.ca/books/SoD.html%5d. That includes the the
      Rockefellers (along with market-freedom-lovers such as Bill Gates,
      Monsanto, DuPont, etc.)

      On Mon, 3 Dec 2007, E. E. Mitchamore Jr wrote:

      | All that is required is a hurricane or a recession. No job, no food.

      The main point is that the Rockefellers (plus, or through, etc.) are
      preparing to play the monopoly game again, this time in seeds.

      Their last monopoly on the farms was gasoline, which was established in
      the US by Prohibiting the competition -- on-farm alcohol. Now that the
      petrol is running out, the name of the energy game is agriculture, and
      they seem to have a plan. Somehow the "Doomsday Seed Vault" seems to be a
      part of it.

      On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 "Steve Solomon" <stsolomo@...> wrote:

      | There seems to be a major in-gathering of a sort of people into Tasmania. It
      | is not nearly as cheap here as it was five or seven years ago; property has
      | trippled. Even the Rockefellers are buying land to the tune of eight figures
      | per annum (exceeding ten million dollars).

      Tasmania has a couple of up side going on for her. It will be habitable
      after Global Warming turns Europe into a desert in a few decades; it will
      be habitable if we flip to an Ice Age; it is South of the Equator, which
      means it will be generally unaffected by a possible Nuclear War in the
      Norther hemisphere. It is hard to get to by large numbers of people.

      The Rockefellers are popping up in Tasmania. Anybody else from the
      GMO/population-reduction camps?

      What are they planning? What do they know that we don't? How do they
      think will all the other copies of seeds be obliterated, seeds that are
      currently floating out there, outside the vault?

      --Peter.