Seeds for the Fukuoka-Bonfils method

  • Peter the
    Message 1 of 28 , Nov 27, 2007
      Thanks again, Jamie!

      Does anybody know where to get seeds for the Bonfils Winter Wheat Method?
      I am assuming that these are non-hybrid, and the grain can be reused as
      seed the next year.

      What cultivars are there? Any discussion of their relative merits?

      Also, are there different cultivars of white clover that grow in Europe?

      --Peter.