Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: new member- hi

  • Inesinlove@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2007
      Thanks Robin for your e-mail,
      Yes, I agree with you that we can make a big difference even if we don't
      have land. I personally like to live a simple life and do not join in the rat
      race for more, better, higher... I like to ask myself every day what is most
      natural and act on it. We are so diluted by society that it is really hard to
      use good judgement. But it is possible.

      Well, one thing I really would like to know, if anyone has an answer to it.
      How is Fukuoka doing today? I read something that he is not living on his farm
      anymore and this farm is also not used with the natural farming approach. Is
      there any truth to it?

      Thanks Ines