Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re:Natural Farming in the US... does it exist?! WHERE?!

  • Shawn Turner
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 13, 2007
      Rodale farms in Penn. I know in the south, (Alabama, GA) there are quite a few large farms that have converted to no till farming.

      JSENT <wegrow4@...> wrote: I'm always looking for help and have a little spare land here in the grand prairie aka central Illinois. You can check out my blog at www.grandprairiefood.com . I'm practicing low-tech, chemical free gardening and incorporating some permaculture and I raise a small flock of chickens. I'm also practicing a few low-tech homesteading techniques although I'm still on the grid.