RE: [fukuoka_farming] Re: a few questions

  • souscayrous
    Message 1 of 5 , May 27 8:52 AM
      Blugra wrote:

      "My niece went to France this summer to work on organic farms through
      the WOOF program and learn about organic agriculture directly. She
      has in mind farming after finishing her degree (in philosophy!)."

      Hello and welcome to the list. Regarding your niece's choice to farm after
      she finishes her degree in philosophy; is the philosophy unconnected with
      her desire to farm or is it integral to her decision? The reason I ask is
      that I'm trying to draw together some strands of Fukuoka's philosophy and
      find an echo in some modern European philosophy, to make natural farming and
      its 'do-nothing' approach more compelling to a western audience.

      Souscayrous