Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: How many clayballs for 20 acres? seed quantity required: clayball vs tillin

  • mj
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
      G'day J,

      I haven't really decided on anything specific yet.
      I'd be happy with any type of grain (best suited to
      the climate perhaps) and various types of flowers and
      veggies.

      cheers,

      Matthew.

      National Bingo Night. Play along for the chance to win $10,000 every week. Download your gamecard now at Yahoo!7 TV. http://au.blogs.yahoo.com/national-bingo-night/
    • Peter
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2007
        On Thu, 1 Nov 2007, fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "macropneuma" wrote:

        | The Japanese, Indian & Greek members seems to be amongst the most expert
        | in seed balls making, especially for large scale - I'm not expert
        | experienced on that.

        This is a very interesting question:

        * How do we make seedballs efficiently for 20 acres?

        --Peter.