Agricultural Files Available

  • Jamie Nicol
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2007
      Dear All, all my Emilia Hazelip and Marc Bonfils documents are now available
      permanently at http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/souscayrous/

      Many thanks to Lawrence London for maing this possible.

      I hope these documents are of interest to people and help in their move
      toward Natural Farming.

      I'm very interested in making these documents available to as wide an
      audience as possible and would appreciate help in translating them into
      English (and Spanish, Catalan and Italian).

      Thank you

      Jamie
      Souscayrous

    • JSENT
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2007
        thanks for everyone's effort in making this available