Re: Re : [fukuoka_farming] Emilia Hazelip and Marc Bonfils Documents

  • Alex Woods
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 21, 2007
      Jamie, thanks very much for uploading this. It's a tremendous resource for
      those of us that don't live in rice producing regions (although come to
      think of it, with a little global warming rice might do quite well here).

      I know people have asked this in the past with little success, but I thought
      I'd ask again: does anyone on the list know of anyone anywhere in the world
      that is currently practicing the Bonfils wheat method? I would really like
      to be in contact with someone who is trying to make this work.

      Thanks,

      Alex

    • Jamie Nicol
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 26, 2007
        Hello Alex, I've visited some people growing winter wheat and have started
        myself...perhaps I can help answer any questions you have?

        Jamie
        Souscayrous