Emilia Hazelip and Marc Bonfils Documents

  • Jamie Nicol
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2007
      Dear All, due to the length of time to put these documents in a permanent
      home on the web I've just uploaded scanned images of most of the work to
      http://picasaweb.google.com/souscayrous

      There are 260 pages in all, most in French, but if anyone would be
      interested in translating them into English and any other language I'd
      appreciate it as I'd like to make this work as widely available as possible.

      Thanks

      Jamie
      Souscayrous