Agricultural Research by Marc Bonfils

  • onestrawresolution
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2007
      Dear All, I've just uploaded some files to the 'Files' section of this
      group. Please make what use of them you can.

      There are more and larger files but they cannot be uploaded there.
      Again, does anyone have a place where I can upload such files? For
      example, Marc's very interesting 'Les Arbres Fruitiers'is a pdf file
      (made up of 43 pages of jpg images) of nearly 50mb.

      All help will be much appreciated

      Jamie
      Souscayrous