Emilia Hazelip's Synergistic Agriculture

  • onestrawresolution
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6 4:52 AM
      Dear All, I've uploaded a few files to the members area of this email
      group on Emilia's techniques. The text files are in English but the
      jpg are in French and are the originals produced by Emilia to explain
      her rotation scheme, hopefully, they'll be self-explanatory, just take
      your time and they should make sense.

      There's much other info I can upload, including the work of Marc
      Bonfils, but the files area seems limited in space for some of the
      files. Does anyone else have space where I might upload all my files
      as I would really like to make them available to everyone?

      While Fukuoka does not recognise Emilia as a follower of his (for good
      reasons, some of which Emilia understood - and that's why she didn't
      call what she was doing Natural Agriculture) and I no longer consider
      myself a follower of Emilia, SynAg does provide a western context
      within which considerations of NF are first approach, most notably the
      concept of 'sol sauvage', literally, 'wild soil'.

      Please make whatever use you can and if there's interest I'd be happy
      to upload some French text documents to the files section too.

      Good Luck

      Jamie
      Souscayrous
    • philpg1
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6 6:07 AM
        --- In fukuoka_farming@yahoogroups.com, "onestrawresolution"
        <souscayrous@...> wrote:

        > Dear All, I've uploaded a few files to the members area of this email
        > group on Emilia's techniques. The text files are in English but the
        > jpg are in French and are the originals produced by Emilia to explain
        > her rotation scheme, hopefully, they'll be self-explanatory, just take
        > your time and they should make sense.
        >
        > There's much other info I can upload, including the work of Marc
        > Bonfils, but the files area seems limited in space for some of the
        > files. Does anyone else have space where I might upload all my files
        > as I would really like to make them available to everyone?
        >
        > While Fukuoka does not recognise Emilia as a follower of his (for good
        > reasons, some of which Emilia understood - and that's why she didn't
        > call what she was doing Natural Agriculture) and I no longer consider
        > myself a follower of Emilia, SynAg does provide a western context
        > within which considerations of NF are first approach, most notably the
        > concept of 'sol sauvage', literally, 'wild soil'.
        >
        > Please make whatever use you can and if there's interest I'd be happy
        > to upload some French text documents to the files section too.
        >
        > Good Luck
        >
        > Jamie
        > Souscayrous

        J'ai également beaucoup de documents du travail de Marc bonfils, que
        je vois encore régulièrement, car il a ses parents non loin de chez
        moi. Tout le travail qu'il a fait notamment sur le blé sera bientôt
        disponible en ligne, car je suis entrain de tout retranscrire;
        Je suis intéressé par les autres travaux de Marc notamment les canards
        et les arbres fruitiers....
        Merci
        Philippe
      • Jamie Nicol
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6 11:46 PM
          Cher Philippe, je suis tres heureux a rencontre vous. Je telechargera
          quelques texte de Marc a la section des 'Files'. Mais tous les deux, Les
          Canards et Les Arbres Fruitiers, sont trop grand a telecharger. Quelles sont
          les textes de Marc vous avez? Pouvez-vous telechargez vers 'Files'?

          Jamie
          Souscayrous