visiting fukuoka

  • plantingmusic
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8 5:39 AM
      Hello everyone! I was wondering if someone might be able to answer
      these questions:

      1) I bet this question gets asked all the time. I'm currently living
      in Osaka and I would love to get down to Shikoku and visit Mr.
      Fukuoka's farm. Does anyone know if this is possible?

      2) Is there anyone living in the Kinki region who is practicing
      Fukuoka's methods that would like a visitor, some help, or perhaps
      willing to lend a curious student some guidance?

      Any answer at all would be lovely.
      Harrison
    • diebrand
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9 12:22 PM
        Harrison,

        1) At 95, he is probably not that keen on receiving crowds of
        visitors.

        2) There is a Japanese mailing list for Shizenno at:
        https://www.mmjp.or.jp/ssl.6348.co.jp/sizen/ml/index.html
        They may know somebody near you.

        Dieter Brand
        Portugal