Re: [fukuoka_farming] Re: Indian natural farmers?

  • Nandan Palaparambil
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 5 6:26 AM
      Hi Sangeetha,

      Does this include paddy also?

      Recently I visited a village and met a farmer who can
      not meet both ends meet and he has 6 acres of paddy
      cultivation. It looks like weeding and chemical
      fertilizer is taking majority of their cost.

      But since straw is used heavily for cattles, not sure
      whether they can use it as manure as per the Fukuoka
      style.

      Regards,
      Nandan

      --- Sangeetha Sriram <sangeetha_sriram@...>