Revisiting compost

  • Zack Domike
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 9:53 AM
      Hello,

      I am writing to respond to Emilias concerns about
      compost in general.

      I originally asked about roots' compost, in a limited
      patch. I am building a small house attached to a big
      greenhouse and have scraped off several cubic meters
      of topsoil, which I hope to use in the finished
      greenhouse. In the meantime, I have stacked it and
      now will rework, to incorporate more manure and steer
      the pH towards neutral plus a bit of acidity (as
      suggested.)

      My response to Emilia is basically, Whoops! I am just
      discovering Fukuoka's concepts, and should have made
      that more clear in my first question. This kind of
      discussion group includes naive people like me, plus
      many valued others with experience, like Emilia.

      So thanks for your responses - and I hope they apply
      to my project, restoring the land I recently bought,
      that had been burnt circa 1880, and is half flooded
      for six months of the year.

      Peace,
      Zachary

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience