Re : [fukuoka_farming] Re: growing into NF

  • chris opler
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 4, 2007
      Dear Friends, Thank you for your words. I feel strongly that we are not working against each other, but truly as one. As we each push to clarify, we are coming closer together. Each has her own path to follow. Yet our paths cross and intertwine and we become lighter, and higher. As you say, Jamie, NF is really an expression of a different perspective, one in which the dualism between the I and the world is collapsed into a single One -- God, the world. I would suggest that this dualism is what permits the system to keep rising. Black/white, woman/man, third-world/first-world, ... . These dualities are both in spirit and in form. The oppression of the other is the condition of the profit of the I. If we live as one world, as one with our fellow beings, then we can no longer
      accept to 'profit' from the exploitation, because the other does not
      exist, she and I are all part of the same One.

      One Love, One Heart, One People,

      Chris