Re:Fukuoka farm in US.

  • JSENT
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2007
      Howdy, Katherine,
      My market garden operation is fukuoka inspired and I'm always looking for WWOOFers. I can't claim do-nothing but I strive to be low tech and chemical free and to minimize soil disruption. My emphasis is not on profitability but quality and nutrition. My garden blog is www.grandprairiefood.com. I'm in central illinois.

      peas and hominy, jake