Re: [fukuoka_farming] a bit off-topic, but...

  • BeeCrofter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 24, 2001
      In a message dated 10/23/01 11:29:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      brateaver@... writes:

      > So now I suppose, because I am not the famous, expert, well known and
      > sensible Wendell Berry, I'll get a raft of irritated people telling me
      off.
      Off topic discussions detract from the list and cause many people to leave
      newsgroups and listservers. So you put in in the position of having to make a
      choice between rejecting messages with your e mail address or leaving the
      list.
      Is that your intent?
    • Rex Teague
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 26, 2001
        On 27 Oct 01, Bargyla Rateaver wrote:

        > No, I just get involved and itnerested, maybe even excited, and forget
        > to remember the limits of topics. Sorry. will try to do better. thanks
        > for correcting me.

        'Tis a pity I enjoy a bit of passion. 8<)

        Cheers... Rex
      • Bargyla Rateaver
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 27, 2001

          BeeCrofter@... wrote:

          > In a message dated 10/23/01 11:29:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
          > brateaver@... writes:
          >
          > > So now I suppose, because I am not the famous, expert, well known and
          > > sensible Wendell Berry, I'll get a raft of irritated people telling me
          > off.
          > Off topic discussions detract from the list and cause many people to leave
          > newsgroups and listservers. So you put in in the position of having to make a
          > choice between rejecting messages with your e mail address or leaving the
          > list.
          > Is that your intent?

          Bargyla Rateaver
          http://home.earthlink.net/~brateaver