RE: [fukuoka_farming] Endo, Ecto and Edibles, our fungus friends.....

  • Linda Shewan
    Message 1 of 5 , May 25, 2007
      Hi,

      I have an EM Bokashi bucket at our office - only gets filled once a month -
      6 weeks but it has done fantastic things in my garden in the spots where I
      have dug it in. I have no hard data to support my claims but the difference
      in growth between an EM cape gooseberry and a non-EM one was simply enormous
      - 4 times the growth with EM at least.

      Highly recommended! Particularly for offices - at home I use the chooks as
      scrap eaters, compost makers and turners instead. Some of our staff were
      hesitant when I said we were putting it in but all agree that it is great
      now. No smell, no mess - possibly helps that I do it all but still.

      Haven't done any edible mushrooms.

      Cheers, Linda