Re: One Straw Revolution Misprint - the word "cat" used in place of

  • Etem Tezcan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2007
      You can One Straw under files section of the fukuoka_farming group.
      I think address is
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fukuoka_farming/files/Fukuoka%20books/

      You can also find same book, sister book (Fukuoka's Natural Way of
      Farming)
      and many other gems under the radical agriculture (I love this term!!)
      section of Soil and Health Library which resides at
      www.soilandhealth.org
      Etem Tezcan
    • Hayu Dyah
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2007
        Dear EtemTeczan, thank you for the information.

        Hayu

        On 5/7/07, Etem Tezcan <etem@...> wrote:

        > You can One Straw under files section of the fukuoka_farming group.
        > I think address is
        > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fukuoka_farming/files/Fukuoka%20books/
        >
        > You can also find same book, sister book (Fukuoka's Natural Way of
        > Farming)
        > and many other gems under the radical agriculture (I love this term!!)
        > section of Soil and Health Library which resides at
        > www.soilandhealth.org
        > Etem Tezcan

        When once passing through to the mountains, I saw rocks, some resting on
        their knees, some bending, some standing. I asked, "O hard-hearted monsters,
        what secret is there in your charm?" They answered in a silent voice, "That
        we do not assert ourselves." (Hazrat Inayat Khan)

      • Sylvain Picker
        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2007
          lists.ibiblio.org

          has a lot of ebooks about natural farming & cie